[et-cg] OGF19 Education Training and Outreach work group meetings

David Fergusson dfmac at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 9 04:49:46 CST 2007

Dear WorkGroup members,

I apologise for the lateness of this information but I am afraid there was
some confusion in the local organisation before Christmas and we didn't have
information on the dates of the sessions in time to send out before the
break.

So, for those of you already going to the OGF meeting in North Carolina at
the end of January ( http://www.ogf.org/OGF19/events_ogf19.php), there will
be sessions on the Monday (29th) relating to:

IPR for grid Education and Training
Policies for cooperation on t-Infrastructure
Development of national and international Education and Training policy

And these will be carried on to meetings on the Tuesday with a focus on
Content and Curriculum development.

Details at:
http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=6

We will be very happy to welcome you to any of the sessions.

Existing documents developed at previous meetings are available fromt he
group's wiki at:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.et-cg/wiki/HomePage
.

Meeting information will be posted on the Working Groups page (
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.et-cg/docman
.root)

David

PS. I hope, where appropriate, you had a good festive break ;-)

--
Dr David Fergusson