[et-cg] OGF 20 Sessions

Geoffrey Fox gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu
Tue Feb 13 06:09:53 CST 2007

There are two opportunities for ET-CG
Community sessions aimed at coordinated >90 minute activities with
deadline just past and controlled by PC
Group sessions where you typically do group business which Joel
announced and allocates

OGF20 has more space for group than community sessions and I recommend
you look into using group sessions

Due to constraints from  other associated events, there are only 10
community slots and 47 requested by call
(more typically we have 20-30 slots). You could do OGF and yourself a
favor by requesting group sessions
Note also timing; there are community slots only Monday-Wednesday --
there are group slots Monday-Friday

Schwarz Kilian wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> according to the last mail of Joel the deadline for session requests seems to have been postponed ? At least modifications we seem to be able to do until March 16, now ...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Kilian

> Dr. Kilian Schwarz
> Gesellschaft für Schwerionenforschung mbH
> Informationstechnologie
> Planckstr. 1, D-64291 Darmstadt, Germany
> phone: +49-6159-71-2076
> fax  : +49-6159-71-2986

:
: Geoffrey Fox  gcf at indiana.edu FAX 8128567972 http://www.infomall.org
: Phones Cell 812-219-4643 Home 8123239196 Lab 8128567977
: SkypeIn 812-669-0772 with voicemail, International cell 8123910207