[et-cg] OGF 20 Sessions

Ruediger Berlich ruediger.berlich at iwr.fzk.de
Sat Feb 10 18:37:47 CST 2007

Dear David and Malcolm,
apologies - I was pretty much knocked out last week by a flu I brought back
from Chapel Hill, and didn't think of the deadline.
David: Thanks a lot for doing _exactly_ the right thing :-)
Ruediger

On Saturday 10 February 2007 19:46, Malcolm Atkinson wrote:
> Thanks David,
>
> It is great to know we at least have something in.
> I suspect we can treat it as a place marker, and iterate quite a lot on how
> we use what we get allocated.
>
> Malcolm
>
> On 9/2/07 15:25, "David Fergusson" <dfmac at nesc.ac.uk> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > First off - apologies if I have not done the right thing here.
> >
> > Attached are the requests I have made for sessions in OGF 20 on behalf of
> > the group. I know some people will want the sessions here.
> > I just realised that today is the deadline for requests and, on checking
> > with the PC chair, I saw that there were no E&T requests.
> >
> > We had hoped to coordinate requests and I am as guilty as anyone else for
> > not paying enough attention to getting things organised sufficiently in
> > advance.
> >
> > Anyway I am very happy to discuss modifications to the proposed sessions
> > or making over sessions to others to run (Ruediger and Killian, I have
> > put in a session request as a place holder in case you aren't able to put
> > one in).
> >
> > Sorry, but I wanted to make sure that E&T have a chance to get sessions
> > in OGF20, so apologies again if my emergency action is not correct.
> >
> > David

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Ruediger Berlich

Dr. Ruediger Berlich               | E-mail: ruediger.berlich at iwr.fzk.de
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe        | Web: http://ruediger.berlich.com
Institute for Scientific Computing | Phone:  +49 (0)7247 825678
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 1      | Fax:    +49 (0)7247 824972
D-76344 Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen   | Mobile: +49 (0)178 5567842