[et-cg] OGF 20 Sessions

David Fergusson dfmac at nesc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 9 09:25:52 CST 2007

Dear All,

First off - apologies if I have not done the right thing here.

Attached are the requests I have made for sessions in OGF 20 on behalf of
the group. I know some people will want the sessions here.
I just realised that today is the deadline for requests and, on checking
with the PC chair, I saw that there were no E&T requests.

We had hoped to coordinate requests and I am as guilty as anyone else for
not paying enough attention to getting things organised sufficiently in
advance.

Anyway I am very happy to discuss modifications to the proposed sessions or
making over sessions to others to run (Ruediger and Killian, I have put in a
session request as a place holder in case you aren't able to put one in).

Sorry, but I wanted to make sure that E&T have a chance to get sessions in
OGF20, so apologies again if my emergency action is not correct.

David
--
Dr David Fergusson