[et-cg] Agenda for tomorrow morning's conference call

Kathryn Cassidy kathryn.cassidy at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Apr 26 10:41:46 CDT 2007

Hello all,

Please find below a draft agenda for tomorrow's conference call.

1) Roll call, apologies & agenda adjustment

2) Review of "National and International Grid Education and Training
Policy" document and Committments for further work

3) Review of "Towards Professional Grid Certification" draft document

4) Any other business

The time is 1000 UTC / 1100 BST / 1200 CEST and details of how to
connect are in the forwarded mail below.  It would be great to get
plenty of participants so that we can make some progress before OGF20.

Thanks,
Kathryn.