[et-cg] Wiki Policy Document updates - Input requested!

Kathryn Cassidy Kathryn.Cassidy at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Apr 24 04:05:09 CDT 2007

Hello educators and trainers,

You might remember that at the last conference call we agreed to focus
on the National and International Grid Education and Training Policy
document in the ET-CG wiki to try to get some progress on this document
before the next OGF.  I have added some text to a few sections and would
like people to review.  Each section has some bullet points which were
previously suggested, so what we really need to do is add in text which
covers the topics suggested in the bullet points in more detail.

It would be helpful if people could review what's there now, but please
feel free to add text too, either to flesh out the bullet points, or if
you think that there are ideas not listed in the bullet points which
should be covered then add those in too.

So far we only have text in section 1 - overview and executive summary,
and a little in section 5 - responses in education and policy
requirements.  Let's try to flesh it out a little more before this
friday's conference call!

The document is available at
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.et-cg/wiki/NationalAndInternationalGridEducationTrainingPolicy

You will need to create a GridForge user account in order to the modify
any of the wiki documents.  To create a user please go to the url
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/sfmain/do/createUser

Once you have successfully created an account go to
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/sfmain/do/home, log in then click on
the 'Projects' tab at the top of your GridForge page and click on 'All
Projects'.  You can now navigate through the list of projects until you
find ET-CG.

Select the project and click on 'Request Membership'.  This should send
a membership request through to me and I will try to process these
requests quickly!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kathryn.