[et-cg] Conference call minutes

Kathryn Cassidy kathryn.cassidy at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Apr 12 04:08:53 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Sincere apologies for the time mixup on Tuesday's meeting, I hope it
didn't prevent too many of you from attending.

Please find attached the minutes of our discussions.  Note that we have
decided to make a concerted effort to get some work done on the National
and International Grid Education and Training Policy document which is
available in the wiki at
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.et-
cg/wiki/NationalAndInternationalGridEducationTrainingPolicy.  It would
be great if people could read and edit this document.  I'll be sending
some more mails looking for input on specific sections of this document
later!

You will need to create a GridForge user account in order to the modify
any of the wiki documents.  To create a user please go to the url
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/sfmain/do/createUser

Once you have successfully created an account go to
http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/sfmain/do/home, log in then click on
the 'Projects' tab at the top of your GridForge page and click on 'All
Projects'.  You can now navigate through the list of projects until you
find ET-CG.

Select the project and click on 'Request Membership'.  This should send
a membership request through to me and I will try to process these
requests quickly!

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kathryn.