[et-cg] Brief summary of the ET frameworks meeting

Kathryn Cassidy kathryn.cassidy at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Sep 19 11:18:48 CDT 2006

Hi Malcolm,

I've added this info and the other definitions which we came up with in
the second session on Wednesday into the wiki, with any luck that'll get
discussion going on them, and it should be easier to keep track of
changes there than via email.

I also mailed Joel to see if he could send me the administration
password for the mailing list, when I get a reply I can add email
addresses to the list.

Participation at the ET-Frameworks session on Thursday was a little low:

Torsten Antoni
Kilian Schwarz
Kathryn Cassidy
Puri Bangalore

There was also another lady who's name I didn't get, I've asked Joel if
he can send me the attendee list (for all sessions as we're missing
email addresses for some people who left after the first session on
wednesday too).

Thanks,
Kathryn.