[et-cg] Minutes of the GGF18 ET-WG sessions

Malcolm Atkinson mpa at nesc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 15:02:42 CDT 2006

That is great work Kathryn and very much appreciated.
Your help in setting this up and getting things started is very much
appreciated.

I am at the e-IRG workshop in Espoo at present.
I have a plan to add all of the active people in e-IRG to the ET-WG mail
and wiki lists so that we can pool our efforts developing educational
and training ideas and so that we can have a global reach and
consistency when developing policy.

Malcolm