[EGR-RG] OGF24 minutes and informational document submission

Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
Thu Sep 25 04:21:25 CDT 2008

Hi All,

OGF24 was finished.
Please see the draft of minutes.
If you have any comment to the minutes, please let me know.
The draft of minutes and the presentation slide are uploaded in
GridForge.
Project: EGR-RG
Documents > Root Folder > Meeting Materials > Meeting Materials OGF24
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.egr-rg/docman.root.meeting_materials.meeting_materials_ogf24

According to the discussion in OGF24, I have submitted the
informational document ver.1 to the OGF Editor.

Documents are uploaded in GridForge. See the following.
Project: EGR-RG
Documents > Root Folder > Current Drafts > Guideline of Requirements
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.egr-rg/docman.root.current_drafts.guideline_of_requirements?_message=1222334127087

I will let you know, when the editor's comments come.

Thanks,

National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
Information Technology Research Institute,
1-18-13 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0021, Japan
Satoshi Itoh (satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp)