[EGR-RG] comment feedback and revised document

Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
Mon Sep 1 22:35:27 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I have uploaded the OGF23 materials to the grid forge.
The url is:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.egr-rg/docman.root.meeting_materials.meeting_materials_ogf23

Now I am sending revised document and comment list.
The comments from EGR-RG members and the corresponding to them are
listed in "comment_list_20080901.xls".
The document "Guideline of Requirements for Grid Systems" is revised
according to the comments and attached here
"requirement-guideline-20080901.doc".
 These were uploaded to the grid forge, too.
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.egr-rg/docman.root.current_drafts.guideline_of_requirements

If you have any comment to this revision, please reply to the ML or me
until September 14th.
We will explain the gathered comments and revised document at OGF24
session and ask audience to agree the revision. Then, we submit the
document to the editor ASAP.

EGR-RG have a session at OGF24
3:15 pm - 4:45 pm, Wednesday, September 17 (room Discovery)
7:15 am - 8:45 am, Wednesday, September 17 GMT
0:15 am - 1:45 am, Wednesday, September 17 East time(US)

Please join to the session!
Are there anyone who wants to join to the session by skype?
If there are, I will try to set up.

Thanks,

Satoshi (I),  Secretary of EGR-RG
---
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
Information Technology Research Institute,
1-18-13 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0021, Japan
Satoshi Itoh (satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp)