[EGR-RG] OGF23 minutes and request for comments

Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
Fri Jun 20 01:17:17 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I am sending the minutes of EGR-RG session in OGF23.
As described in the minutes, EGR-RG asks all of you to add your
use case and requirement to the excel file and the word file.
EGR-RG will accept comment and input during June - July.
(At the OGF23, we proposed as June - August, but we would like
to shorter the period.)

Those opinions will be summarized before OGF24.
Then, we would like to submit the document to the editor
before OGF24 if possible.
(At the OGF23, we proposed to submit the document just after
OGF24, but we would like to make it faster.)

Unfortunately, the gridforge system is not well, so we can not
upload files nor refer them. Thus I attached files in this mail.

1) requirement-guideline-20080606.doc
    draft version of informational document
    it includes comment from SURA.
2) application_of_guideline_20080606.xls
    worksheet for the document
    We added column "layer" according to the discussion in OGF23.
3) EGR-RG_OGF23_minutes.doc
    The minutes of EGR-RG session

If you have any questions, please let us know.

We are waiting for your comments !

Thanks,

Satoshi (I),  Secretary of EGR-RG
---
National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
Information Technology Research Institute,
1-18-13 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0021, Japan
tel: (81) 3-5298-4724
fax: (81) 3-5298-4502
Satoshi Itoh (satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp)