[EGR-RG] session information in OGF22

Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
Sat Feb 23 22:46:16 CST 2008

Hi All,

I am  Satoshi Itoh of AIST and secretary of EGR-RG.
I am also a member of Grid Computing Industrial Guidelines
Standardization Committee in Japan.

I would like to submit the document “Guidelines of Requirements for
Grid Systems“ and an applications of the guideline those were created
by the committee to EGR-RG.

I would like to propose that EGR-RG will create an Informational
document of OGF by modifing the document using " the applications of the
guideline".

I would like to explain the documents and the method at the EGR-RG
session of OGF22.
9:30 am - 11:00 am, Monday, February 25, at Ballroom A/B/C

Thanks,

Satoshi (I)