[EGR-RG] Program updated : EGR-RG workshop at GGF18

Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
Fri Sep 8 00:53:19 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Second speaker of the workshop, Mary Fran Yafchak
updated title and abstract.

“Building a Campus Grid: Concepts & Technologies”,
(SURA: Southeastern Universities Research Association)

Please see attached updated program.

The program is also uploaded on forge.
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.egr-rg/docman.root.meeting_materials.meeting_materials_ggf18/doc13795/1

Regards,

Satoshi (I)

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 15:33:54 +0900
Satoshi Itoh <satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp> wrote:

> Hi All:
>
> The attached pdf file is the EGR-RG Workshop program.
> There are 4 presentations.
> This may change little bit.
>
> We would like to gather use case/case study.
> Please join to the workshop.
>
> After the workshop, there is a very important session.
> Please join to this session, too.
>
> See you soon in Washington DC.
>
> ------------------------
> Enterprise & Standards Summit #1 ? Requirements Rollup
> Robert Fogel (Intel) and Craig Lee (Aerospace)
> This session will be a venue to "Roll-up" all grid requirements
> discussed at previous sessions for specific industrial and application
> domains for the purpose of presentation at the Grid
> Requirements/Standards Summit session.
> Location: 147A
> ------------------------
>
> Regards,
>
> Satoshi (I)
>
> On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:05:03 +0900
> "Toshiyuki Nakata" <t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear All:
> > As shown in http://www.ggf.org/gf/event_schedule/?event_id=5
> > we will have two sessions on Wednesday 13th Sep.
> > Part1: 10:00-1130 @ 159A-B
> > Part2: 1:30-3:00 @ 159A-B
> >
> > We are resurrecting a workshop style and have asked various
> > people to describe their Grids.
> >
> > Satohi Itoh who has been working very hard to arrange the workshop
> > (Thanks Satoshi!)
> > will post the program when it is finalized.
> >
> > Best Regards and see you  in Washington DC!!
> > Toshi
> > -----
> > Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
> > Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
> > 1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
> > Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
> > Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
> > Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)
>
> ---
> 〒101-0021 東京都千代田区外神田1丁目18-13
> 秋葉原ダイビル11F
> TEL:03-5298-4724, FAX:03-5298-4502