[egr-rg] Additional session material by the permission of SUN

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Sun Mar 12 22:42:28 CST 2006

Thanks Satoshi:

I've only skimmed through some of the docs.
It seems that users' problems which has been solved by Grid Technology is
introduced, but not what kind of base grid technology was used.

I suppose at a latter stage we would need to delve into features of each
Enterprise grid in depth to see what's being provided.
Either by looking into white papers or having a special session in which we
would ask vendors of each company to
describe features of their Grid. (We had something like that locally in
Japan last week. Hosted by Grid Consortium Japan
(http://www.jpgrid.org/english/index.html)
(I've asked Satoshi to post the URL of the presented materials when they're
uploaded. Unfortunately it will be a mixture of Japanese text with English
Keywords) Anyway.

best regards
Toshi

-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)