[egr-rg] Schedule of TODO's

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Thu Mar 2 22:28:01 CST 2006

Hi:
Please find attached a list of URLs from HP and IBM that we got permission
to post.
Also, there are lots more user info links from
HP's " www.hp.com/go/grid" (Thanks Sara for the info.)
Unfortunately our network seems to be slow so I've onlylooked at one or two.

Can someone please introduce me to a Sun representative knowledgeable in GGF
whom I can contact to get permission to post Sun's URLs?

Best Regards
Toshi
-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)