[egr-rg] GGF15 One session

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Mon Sep 26 07:26:09 CDT 2005

Dear All in EGR-RG:

We will have one session in GGF15 @

6pm on Wed, 5 October.
This conflicts with ACS, DAIS, GFS, OGSA-BES.
See detail
http://www.ggf.org/gf/session_request/?browse&order=12

Some of the time in the discussion will be spent on the introduction of
how to use the
UseCase Repository which is kindly being prepared by Andre.

I hope to have more discussion on how to collect Usecase as we have not
had much success yet. We only have usecases from four in Japan..

So people who do have usecases, please bring them.
And anyone who would like to introduce their usecases, please send me a
note.
Best regards
Toshi

--
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC