[egr-rg] oliciting Usecases for High-olevel Grid usecases

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Sep 8 08:27:07 CDT 2005

Dear EGR-RG,

the SAGA group has solicited a number of use cases in the
past.  Alsthough these are possibly not as general as you
might wish for your purposes, some of them might prove
useful.

Soon they will be added to the upcoming GGF Use Case
Repository, for now they are available at:

  http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/space/Use+Cases

At http://wiki.cct.lsu.edu/saga/ , in the Documents section,
you find a document compiled of all use cases, with some
introduction.

Hope that helps, best regards,

  Andre.

Quoting [Toshiyuki Nakata] (Sep 08 2005):

> Hi:
>
> I have not received any new Usecase proposals yet.
> *PLEASE* do propose..
>
> Best Regards
> Toshi
>

> Toshiyuki Nakata wrote:
>
> >Dear All:
> >We're soliciting Usecases for High-olevel Grid usecases.
> >In GGF14, we had 5from Japan and Europe.
> >
> >(cf.
> >https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/egr-rg/document/UC_slide_BizGrid/en/1
> >
> >https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/egr-rg/document/UC_slide_GridASP/en/1
> >
> >https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/egr-rg/document/UC_slide_NexGrid/en/1
> >

> >)
> >
> >We desperately need some from USA as well.
> >
> >Please do provide your usecases as well as your thought.
> >I've also attached the (hopefully newest (Satoshi was ther rev.0.2
> >somewhere??) Usecase Template as well.
> >best Regards
> >Toshi
> >

> >Toshiyuki Nakata wrote:
> >
> >>Thanks Satoshi:
> >>
> >>Craig: I suppose this would be a matter at GGF15 itself, but can we
> >>contact the speaker at the enterprise session to ask them if
> >>they would provide us with their usecases?
> >>
> >>Best Regards
> >>Toshi

| Andre Merzky                      | phon: +31 - 20 - 598 - 7759 |
| Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) | fax : +31 - 20 - 598 - 7653 |
| Dept. of Computer Science         | mail: merzky at cs.vu.nl       |
| De Boelelaan 1083a                | www:  http://www.merzky.net |
| 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands    |                             |