[egr-rg] GGF13 EGR-RG Use Case Template ...

Subramaniam, Ravi ravi.subramaniam at intel.com
Thu Mar 24 09:49:09 CST 2005

Hi Toshi,

Thanks and I understand.

I missed Robert Fogel's original document. Was there something other than the first document that I put together for GGF13? Robert F had  input that I incorporated amongst others. I note that your GGF presentation took from that document that I worked on so I could be missing something after that.

Thanks!

Ravi

Ravi Subramaniam
Intel