[egr-rg] GGF13 sessions

Satoshi Itoh satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp
Wed Feb 23 19:24:01 CST 2005

Hi All,

GGF13 will be held on March 13-16 in Seoul, Korea.

We have reserved two sessions in GGF13.
Mar 15, 11:00-12:30 Emerald Room 1&2
Mar 16, 15:30-17:00 Crystal Ballroom 3
After the first session, we will decide that we do have the second
session or not.

EGR-RG is on the way to create the documents,
 "A Survey of Enterprise Grid Deployments" and
 "Common Requirements for Enterprise Grids"

# We are already behind from our roadmap.
# So we need to re-write the roadmap.

In the first session, we will discuss the template format to gather
the usecases for "A Survey of Enterprise Grid Deployments".
Ravi will prepare the tentative format.
We would like to have your comments for the template format.
What kind of terms are necessary? etc.

Then we distribute the template format to contributors.
The gathered usecases will be summarized and common requirements will be
extracted from them.
We may have a time to discuss the way to summarize and extract them
in the GGF13 sessions.

Please join to our sessions.

Co-chairs, if you have any additional information, please post it.

--
Satoshi Itoh <satoshi.itoh at aist.go.jp>