[egr-rg] Fw: [gf-chairs] GGF15 Drafts Reminder

Toshiyuki Nakata nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp
Sun Aug 28 03:45:18 CDT 2005

Dear All:
We're soliciting Usecases for High-olevel Grid usecases.
In GGF14, we had 5from Japan and Europe.

(cf.
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/egr-rg/document/UC_slide_BizGrid/en/1
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/egr-rg/document/UC_slide_GridASP/en/1
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/egr-rg/document/UC_slide_NexGrid/en/1

)

We desperately need some from USA as well.

Please do provide your usecases as well as your thought.
I've also attached the (hopefully newest (Satoshi was ther rev.0.2
somewhere??) Usecase Template as well.
best Regards
Toshi

--