[egr-rg] RE: [ogsa-wg] Use cases for GGF groups

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Tue Dec 7 23:10:36 CST 2004

Dear all in EGR-RG.
Apologies for being absent for two months. I had been extremely busy
(including work on weekends..)
I am trying to recover from the pace and will try to put more effort
into egr-rg as well.

Hiro thanks for the OGSA template.

As we discussed in the GGF12, we would need to collect the Usecases.
Ravi: in GGF12 I think you mentioned posting the questionnair to all the
relevant GGF-{WR}gs.
Could you please do so?

Best regards
Toshi

We have moved to a new Office!!
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
Internet System Laboratories NEC
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60210)
Fax +81-44-431-7681 (NEC Internal 22-60219)