[EGR-RG] Proposal for a new co-chair.

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Tue Jun 3 13:57:31 CDT 2008

Hi: I'd like to propose that we have Satoshi Itoh currently secretariat of
egr-rg to
become a co-chair.
(I proposed this at OGF23 session, and it was pointed out that I should ask
the Mailing list participants at large.)

Main reasons are as follows.
1)He has been the driving force behind EGR-RG.
2)Due to date conflicts, sometimes, I cannot attend the OGF sessions as I
used to.
Especially for OGF 24 where we need to keep on discussion with the current
document,
I cannot participate due to other issues that I need to look upon at that
time.

Comments / Questions are welcome.

Best Regards
Toshi

-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
General Manager, Common PF SW  Laboratories, NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)(Will soon change)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)