[egr-rg] Schedule of TODO's

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Sun Feb 26 19:37:49 CST 2006

Hi: I am stuill trying to recover from GGF16, but enough time has passed.
What we decided to tried to do in GGF16 had been to enlist the list of
typical
characteristics that an Enterprise Grid might have and see how the
usecases on the web apply.

What we had discussed in GGF16 had been the following, Ravi also mentioned
the
Usecase template that we have which can be accessed from.
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=136&category_i
d=1159

I suggest we solicit more entries for the next two weeks and then go into
analysis.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Best Regards
Toshi