[dvdvol] Re: DVD question

donaldarnold donaldarnold at mac.com
Tue Mar 15 12:48:17 PDT 2011

If these are the new discs, I can mount them fine on my iMac.
The discs are formatted as ISO-9660 which should mount in any Mac OS X version.

I am not sure of the type disc this is other than DL.  If it is +R or -R.
Ron's drive may not support one of the disc types.
A drutil info command from a Terminal window should give him that information.
The command should be done without a disc in the drive.

Other than that, I would assume the discs are bad and reship.  I can do that if needed.
I will test them on my iMac to make sure they mount correctly before I send them.
Just let me know.