[dvdvol] Re: Thoughts on new DVD

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed May 5 13:47:07 PDT 2010

Hi Jay.

I just emailed Greg about manufacturing DVDs.  I'll let you all know
what his response is.

Anyone can subscribe to this list by following the link at the bottom
of each message:

I am reluctant to add another disc option, not so much because I think
it's a bad idea but because it will mean making some changes to the
code of the request handling system.  I know, it was stupid of me to
hard code that into the application, but it was probably even stupider
for me to write the thing in Perl.  I thought it was a good idea at
the time.

Some day, I would like to rewrite it in PHP.

Anyway, it's not impossible, just something I'm not looking forward
to.  Nevertheless, if it's gotta' be done, then I'll do it. :)

Does anyone on this list have the facilities to burn dual layer DVDs
and have a copy of the new .iso that would be willing to send a few
copies out?  In addition to Jay, Michael Hart would like a few.

Thanks.

Aaron