[dvdvol] DVDs have arrived

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Jun 12 13:50:42 PDT 2010

Hi all.

I would like us to stop mailing the old DVD as of June 30.  The new
DVD has arrived, so if you wish to continue mailing, I will need to
know your address and how many discs to send you.

Once we start mailing the new DVD, I expect that the demand will
spike.  I believe also that Michael Hart is planning on making a big
announcement about the new DVD as part of Project Gutenberg's 40 year
anniversary coming up next month, so that should also result in many
more requests.

I've already got DVDs on the way to Johnnie and Michael Hart.  Who
else wants some?

When you email me your mailing address, please also let me know how
many you want.  Feel free to email me directly, rather than sending
your request to the list.

Thanks.

Aaron