[dvdvol] Project Gutenberg DVD Release Candidate now available for testing

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Apr 10 20:45:39 PDT 2010

Hi all.

Finally, I have a release candidate of the new Gutenberg DVD available
for testing.  Currently, it is only available via BitTorrent.  Please
download and test, and let me know if you find any bugs.  At this
point, I'm not looking for suggestions on which new titles to add, but
any other feedback is welcome and appreciated.

I would not yet recommend distribution of this DVD image for any
purpose other than testing.

Please do not seed this torrent after April 30, because by then, we
should have an official version available.

This image is an .iso for a dvd-9, so you will either need a way to
open or mount .iso files, or a dual layer DVD burner.

You can download the torrent via the following magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:JB4PMPIXNTYMFCUZABAYYTX56JWQINPI

or if your client doesn't speak magnet links, you can download the
torrent file from:
http://www.fireantproductions.com/pgdvd201004-rc1.torrent

Thanks in advance for all the feedback.

Aaron Cannon