[dvdvol] User feedback from new CD/DVD creation system

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Jan 19 16:59:42 PST 2006

I agree with you.  If someone takes an interest,
it will get done.  Otherwise, it won't.  I lack
the time and the skill to implement such a
system, so I'm not worried about it. :)  If
someone wants a way to downloadd the entire
Gutenberg archive to their hard drive, I can give
them some direction, but beyond that, they're on their own. :)

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon