[dvdvol] Any hope?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Fri Jan 6 09:42:37 PST 2006

Hello all.  I have to apologize once again for my conspicuous
absence.  Things have been just crazy.  However, I am back home
finally, and I have already started work on version 2.0 of the
request system which will employ MySQL.  I will keep you all updated
on its progress, but I will do everything I can to get it up and
running as quickly as possible.  My goal is by next week some time,
but you know how objectives are, especially in programming.

Thanks to everyone who looked at my bad code.  In a way its a little
reassuring to know that I wasn't the only one baffled by the errors. :)

I'll keep you all posted like I said.

Thanks.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon