[dvdvol] problem fixed... I think

Ted Garvin garvint at cox.net
Sat Sep 24 16:27:26 PDT 2005

I hate to trouble you (I did receive the DVDs, BTW), but can you send me
the link to the (at this point memory fails)...

Hurm.  The site where you check out addresses to send DVD/CDs to?

- Ted
36° 07'	95° 58'

"And in any case there was little real ferocity in Captain Griffith's
voice: anyone looking
into his close-set eyes would have seen ecstacy in their depths. His
occupation was gone,
vanished in a puff of smoke; but now no one on God's earth could ever
know what signal
he had been about to make, ..."