[dvdvol] Re: Did you ever get my first message?

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Sat Sep 17 15:01:37 PDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 01:08:47PM -0500, Aaron Cannon wrote:

> I didn't get your first message, but yes, I am pretty sure I or another DVD
> volunteer can help.  If you could get as many as you wanted, how many would
> you want?  What would be the minimum that would make it worth it?  As for
> payment, I don't think it will be necessary as it's for librarians, but
> can't say for sure.  Greg will give the final word on that one.  Of course,
> if you would like to make a donation to PG, by all means, don't let me
> dissuade you. :)
>
> Let me know.
>
> Sincerely
> Aaron Cannon

No charge :)  we like to send just one or a few DVDs and CDs,
with the hopes that people can make their own copies locally.
We don't have many pre-printed ones (I have a small stack,
but they're preliminary versions and not good for widespread
use, since they mistakenly have some copyrighted content).

  -- Greg