[dvdvol] RE: Request system status?

John Hagerson j.hagerson at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 06:04:48 PST 2005

Greg, I understand that there is a permissions issue on Snowy. When the
script serves a .cgi page, the page is given an unknown MIME type. Aaron
needed to know if Snowy had a cgi-bin directory or if it could be configured
to allow perl scripts to run from the cdproject directory.

I believe we have pretty much drained the queue of waiting requests because
the new request page is down pending resolution of the MIME type issue.

I'm sure that Aaron could provide more details.

John

p.s. How was the supercomputer conference?