[dvdvol] no more e-mail requests

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sat Mar 12 10:38:59 PST 2005

Well, school has started and I am insanely busy, so sorry if I haven't
gotten back to you if you've e-mailed me.  If anyone is interested in
helping out with some of the administration end of things, please let me know.

I am considering no longer accepting requests by e-mail unless they state
that they are having a problem with the form in their message.  If they
don't mention a problem, I would send them a message referring them to the
web form.  Does anyone have any objections to this?  The reason behind this
is that if they don't enter their info into the form, then I have to do it,
and it takes time, which could be spent on other aspects of the system.

Thoughts?

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon

E-mail: cannona at fireantproductions.com