[dvdvol] cd labeling

Gutenberg9443 at aol.com Gutenberg9443 at aol.com
Fri Jun 3 15:01:40 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/3/2005 9:58:06 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
cannona at fireantproductions.com writes:

If we  did decide to go ahead with something like this, another option would
be  to purchase preprinted DVDs.  I wouldn't recommend that for the standard
request fulfillment project, as it's too  expensive.

I agree--it's far too expensive. The ISBN, barcode, and LOC catalog  data are
quite expensive, too. I think Greg should make the decision on  this. I don't
know about labels. My question would be whether they would  interfere with
using the CD and DVD. Printed sleeves would be good and probably  much less
costly.

Anne

Do you like to  breathe?
Then save the trees!