[dvdvol] PG makes a BIG difference

John Hagerson j.hagerson at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 21:47:06 PDT 2005

Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to Google an institution to which we are
sending a copy of the PG CD and PG DVD.

The information on the web site I found is dated 2001 and the name of the
head of the college listed there is not the name of the person to whom the
package is addressed. That said, however, the web site reports that their
library contains 1000 books and 6 journals. Therefore, our DVD of 9400 books
should vastly improve their library. Comments in the request indicate that
the institution serves 1200 undergraduate students and faculty.

Here is the web site:
http://www.highereduwb.org/collegemain.php3?formvalue=23315&ctr=college.gif

If we put this in the Newsletter, please keep any comments generic (and omit
the web address) to avoid embarrassing the current head of this institution.
Thank you.