[dvdvol] Request for bulk shipment

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Jul 28 11:00:19 PDT 2005

My feeling is that it is a bad precedent to set.  90 discs wouldn't be
cheap to send.  If he wanted to make a donation sufficient to cover our
costs, then we might be able to send them.  Just make sure that we're clear
that it's a donation and not a purchase.  Still, I'd like to see what the
rest of you think.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon