[dvdvol] queue control

Barbara Reed barbara at interpc.fr
Mon Feb 28 23:10:42 PST 2005

I dunno. I mostly fill requests from east europe, and I don't get the impression that they are being "wasted" Maybe we should give priority to the countries where access to internet is limited; having said that, France, which is by any standards a rich country, has not many people on broadband. Maybe we should push the donation request a little more heavily in the richer countries?