[dvdvol] system finally back up

Aaron Cannon cannona at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:35:18 PST 2005

The request system is back up.  The new address is
http://snowy.arsc.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/cdproject/dvdview.cgi .  Thanks
to all the craziness, I haven't been able to test it as much as I
would have liked, but it should work ok.  As always, please report any bugs.

Sorry again for the long delay.  I had to leave town
unexpectedly.  Anyway, please report any bugs to me at my normal
address.  My message is coming from gmail, because I don't have
access to an smtp server from where I'm at.  By the way, if anyone
has an smtp server they could give me access to, that would be a big help.

Thanks!

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon

E-mail: cannona at fireantproductions.com