[dvdvol] Re: Foreign Language CD

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Oct 31 16:35:58 PST 2004

The files are all zipped already.  I don't think even BZ2 would get us
there, and it would likely complicate things for our less tech-savvy
users.  What I might do is simply filter the list of english titles by the
list of most popular downloads, seeing as I haven't heard back so far from
anyone on which files might be removed.  This would at least (hopefully)
make sure that the more popular authors were represented.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon