[dvdvol] Re: foreign language CD

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Oct 28 13:04:48 PDT 2004

At 01:32 PM 10/28/2004, Greg Newby wrote:
><snip>
>
>Wow, that's going to be a neat CD.  Did you include all formats
>for each title?

Yes, the zipped version of everything.

>I don't really think a 1/2 full CD is that bad, because it will
>be more likely to be downloaded @ 350MB than at 700MB.

I suppose, however, I really don't see the difference.  If someone can
manage 350MB, they can probably manage 700MB.  Also, many times, (judging
from what I've gathered through my work on CD/DVD distribution) the only
access people have to the project might be a copy of this CD.  With that in
mind, I'd feel a lot more comfortable knowing that we crammed as much as
possible on there.

By the way, before adding any exclusively English material, I count a total
of 1050 foreign language books, or 1597 files.

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon

E-mail: cannona at fireantproductions.com
Skype: cannona