[dvdvol] dvd and CD volunteer instructions

Philip M. White pwhite at mailhaven.com
Sun Oct 17 14:25:07 PDT 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:59:06 -0500, "Aaron Cannon"
<cannona at fireantproductions.com> said:
> We always try to send two discs with each request.  which two obviously
> depends on which they request.  If they request a CD, we send two CDs.
> If
> they request a DVD, we send a CD and DVD.  And if they request two DVDs,
> then, you guessed it, they get two DVDs. :)

Aaron, I'd like to participate in this, but I do not have a DVD recorder
-- only a CD recorder.  Is there a method to request only the "cd" media
type?

Philip
----
I use GNU Privacy Guard.  My key ID is 0xAA89BC23.
Download my public key: http://pmw.myip.org/~pwhite/public_key.asc