[dvdvol] Workflow system

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Oct 17 10:50:08 PDT 2004

Thanks.  I'm actually working on such a system as we speak.  I code a bit
slow, but I hope to have a working system up by the middle of this week or
sooner.  In fact, the groundwork for the system is already in place and
taking orders.  The final system should incorporate all the features you
mentioned and more.

However, if you are ok with it, perhaps you might consider coding something
to distribute the work of adding subject data to the catalog, unless
something already exists for this.  Should we issue a call for volunteers
for this project?  While we've got people working on the catalog, are there
other improvements that could be made by a distributed effort?

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon