[dvdvol] where do you get your DVDs

Simpson, Mark (NESL-IT) Mark.Simpson at npower.com
Mon Nov 29 01:19:47 PST 2004

For those in Europe, I would echo our stateside friends in recommending
Ritek G04 DVDs. I've just bought 100 from www.bigpockets.co.uk

Product link : http://www.bigpockets.co.uk/product.php?product=DVR7091-10
Works out about £0.28 each (around $0.58 at todays rate...).

They are exceptional quality, and I have not had a failed one at all, after
many burns. What's more important though, is that they will probably be
playable on a wider variety of DVD readers, unlike some other brands that
I've had trouble with on my stand alone DVD recorder (Datawrite yellows come
to mind...).

If anyone fancies getting together in Europe, you're welcome to come to
Newcastle upon tyne for some of the best pizza in the North of England.

Mark.