[dvdvol] where do you get your DVDs

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Nov 28 16:03:34 PST 2004

I'm curious to know where our burners are getting their DVDs?  What brand
do you prefer?  How much do you pay?  I'm getting ready to buy a bunch more
and was hoping to perhaps get some ideas.

Also, I just noticed that most of our mailers seem to be in the same
general area.  I am in Davenport Iowa, and many of you seem to be living in
various parts of IL.  Perhaps we can all get together for lunch sometime.
:)  Of course you folks from Europe are certainly invited as well.

Thanks all for your hard work!

Sincerely
Aaron Cannon

E-mail: cannona at fireantproductions.com