[dvdvol] Exception to "no customs declaration" rule

Brandon Galbraith brandon at corruptedtruth.com
Thu Dec 2 21:32:13 PST 2004

John,

Initially, I ran into problems with the rep at the post office wanting
customs decleration. You should check with another rep there or just put
postage on yourself and drop them in the mailbox. I've sent a ton of CDs
and DVDs internationally, and I've learned that none of the stuff we
send needs customs declarations.

-brandon