[dvdvol] What should I do?

Scott Schmucker scottsch at ncweb.com
Thu Dec 2 20:46:45 PST 2004

John (and FYI to the rest of the list),

You may want to check if there are any firmware upgrades available for
your DVD drive, as many drives require such updates before burning some
of the newer media available.  If this does not help and you do need to
pass the disks along to another volunteer, I have a fairly new TDK drive
that I suspect will be able to handle them, and I am in Urbana, IL if
you would like me to give them a try.

Good luck,
Scott Schmucker