[dvdvol] CD and dvd purchase

Barbara Reed barbara at interpc.fr
Wed Dec 1 04:43:33 PST 2004

Is there anyone in UK who can buy me a couple or boxes of cds and dvds for
me to collect when I am next in UK? (against repayment, of course)
The reason I ask is that France taxes them to pay music copyright fees,
which trebles the price, and as what we are doing a; isn't music and b;
isn't copyrighted, I don't see any need to pay this....
I have friends at Bidford on Avon (near Stratford on Avon) who could keep
them till I pass, but don't usually have time for shoping, and have nearly
finished the stack I already have

With best wishes
 From the lady of the changeable locks, soggy shazadi, duchess of darkness
and damp, Barbara Reed, and all the furry friends. Dalie asks you to
sponsor her in aid of the Brooke Hospital, you can visit at
http://www.thebrooke.org
She is walking from Nantes to Brest in 2005 and wants your money to help
working animals in poor countries.