[DRMAA-WG] DRMAA Meeting at ISC 2015 in Frankfurt

Daniel Gruber dgruber at univa.com
Wed Jun 24 10:29:08 EDT 2015

Dear DRMAA Friends,

We will have the next face to face meeting on the 14th of July at ISC 2015 in Frankfurt. Unfortunately we didn’t get a room on Tuesday, so we decided to meet and search a quiet area. Current meeting point would be in the exhibition area at two o’clock in the afternoon at the Univa booth. If this is an issue for somebody - not sure about the ticket requirements for that area - we can move and meet outside.

Please let Peter Troeger or me know if you plan to come, so that we can keep in touch if something changes.

Current agenda is:
- Finalize the agreed points of the DRMAA2 IDL errata.
- Finalize the agreed points of the DRMAA2 C errata.
- Discussion of further language bindings.

Btw. if you are not aware, there are meanwhile already two „unofficial" DRMAA2 language bindings available:
- Java Script implementation of DRMAA2 based on calling the SLURM binaries: https://github.com/dmachi/drmaajs <https://github.com/dmachi/drmaajs>
- Golang implementation based on the C API: https://github.com/dgruber/drmaa2 <https://github.com/dgruber/drmaa2>

If somebody has another one in progress (independent of the state), please let us know.

With kind regards

Daniel

http://www.gridengine.eu