[DRMAA-WG] Errata for DRMAA2 specs

Peter Tröger peter at troeger.eu
Tue Jul 21 03:54:32 EDT 2015

Dear all,

the DRMAA F2F meeting at ISC2015 in Frankfurt turned out to be very productive.

We created corrected versions of the root specification and the C binding for DRMAA2. Most of the issues showed up in the DRMAA2 implementation work for Univa GridEngine (thanks Daniel).

Attached you can find the documents we intend to send to OGF. Please check them carefully, especially the change history, and send your feedback to the list.

Deadline for comments is July 26th AOE.

Thanks and best regards,
Peter Tröger.

P.S.: The first version of the Python DRMAA2 binding is nearly done. Stay tuned ...